NiQuitin Lozenges offer powerful relief and allow you to quickly tackle even your toughest cravings, as and when they happen. They let you control when you get your nicotine. They’re easy to keep handy, discreet to use.
You can use NiQuitin Lozenge as part of a 12 week Step Down Programme to quit smoking
Following the step-down programme in this way will let you gradually wean yourself off nicotine so you can quit for good.
- For Step 1, you’ll probably need a lozenge every one to two hours, and at least 9 lozenges a day up to a maximum of 15.
- After six weeks you should be ready to move on to Step 2, and take one lozenge every two to four hours.
- Then after nine weeks, you should be down to one lozenge every four to eight hours.
Which NiQuitin Lozenge is most suitable for you?
The strength of lozenge you use depends on when you have your first cigarette of the day.
- If you have your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, you’ll need NiQuitin 4 mg Lozenges.
- If you have your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking, you’ll need NiQuitin 2 mg Lozenges.
Using the lozenges at regular intervals helps give your body the nicotine you need to help you stop smoking.
You may be experiencing difficulty in obtaining our NiQuitin Minis and Lozenge products. We are doing our very best to resolve the manufacturing issue behind these shortages as quickly as possible. In the meantime, if you are not able to obtain your preferred product, please speak to a pharmacist about alternative formulations and products to help you quit. We regret any inconvenience this supply shortage may cause you.