FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FIGHT THE FLAB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
Author
Corkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:13pm
Brads,

don't beat yourself up for putting 4lbs on, you have lost an amazing amount of weight and I am sooooo proud of you for doing so well.

love
Ann
xx
brads27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brads27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:45pm
Thanks Ann,i have found an amazing app for my android phone,you scan the bar code and it tells you how many calories and lots of other things that are in the food,you can keep a diary each day of what you eat and how many calories you have had,it is very good.

brads xx
brads27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brads27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:53pm
Back to losing weight,lost 4.4 lbs can`t see me losing much in the next fortnight,if i can get away with only putting a few lbs on i will be happy.

brads xx
croky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote croky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:23pm
Brads,

you are so into hi tech it - frightens the life out of me I know my phone does loadss of wonderful things but I ony use it to txt and call friends

Your loss of weight progress has been totally amazing Brads and I think you deserve to ease up and pamper yourself over xmas, well done you

corky
x
brads27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brads27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:16pm
I have had my Phone about 5 weeks and probably only used about 10 minutes in calls,i get 500 every month and 3000 texts,if your phone is an android phone put on the app called myfitnesspal.you can scan the bar codes on the food you eat and it tells you how many calories you have left for the day.
croky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote croky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:01am
WOT.... I think I will wait until my friend comes to see me tommorow, she is a lot younger than me and knows her way around these bleddy phones....
brads27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brads27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2012 at 1:29pm
I have now lost 4 stone so i am not doing to bad
moer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2012 at 5:54pm
you are doing flipping  amazing, brads, glad you have got back on c2q. mo.x
Aitchcov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aitchcov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2012 at 3:31pm
Brad,

Great to hear this. I gave up smoking a year ago and have not done too badly weight wise but have put on about 10lb. So now after my 1 year anniversary my target is to lose this and the other 10 that I need to! Same as giving up smoking, one day at a time.

You have inspired me!

H
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
  Share Topic